1. Go to the website perechyn-halfmarathon.com and press the button "Register".
2. Enter your contact information in the section "Register for the half marathon".
3. Check all the entered information and press "Register".
4. After the registration, a letter confirming your registration will be sent to the email address that you provided.
5. Find your name in the list of registered participants, which is on the website of the half marathon in the section "Plan Your Race" -> "Registered participants".
Entry fee at a distance of 22.195 km - 100 UAH. Other distances are free of charge.
The handing out of starter packs will take place on the 27th of May from 8:30 o'clock in the city of Uzhhorod, Zhupanatska square.
After the awards are handed over, the transportation to Uzhhorod will be organized for the participants.
You can find a sample of a medical certificate here.
Yes. There will be a doctor at the start that will be able to examine the participant and give him a certificate.
It will be possible to leave your personal things in a car that will be accompanying the participants to the finish line.
1. After exiting the railway station, go left to the "Railway station" stop.
2. At the public transport stop "Railways station", take the city bus that takes the rout #5.
3. Take the ride to "Poshtova Square".
4. Get out at the stop “Poshtova Square” and walk 130 meters along Dovzhenko str. Turn left and go up.
5. Congratulations! You have made it to the start of the Perechyn half marathon!
The awarding of winners will take place at 13:00 o'clock.